- American Board of Urology
- Portsmouth Naval Hospital
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Urologic Surgery, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Chief of Urology Presbyterian Hospital Matthews 2009 – Present
- American Urological Association
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Mecklenburg County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- General Urology
- Stone Disease
- Charlotte Magazine – 2009 Top Doctors
Request appointments, renew prescriptions, ask billing and insurance questions, and more.
Quickly find answers regarding common conditions, such as passing kidney stones, or recovering from a vasectomy.
Make the most of the time you spend at our office! Print the following registration forms and fill them out prior to your appointment.