We would like to introduce Dr. Manish N. Damani, a fellowship-trained specialist in the field of male infertility, microsurgery, reproductive medicine, and erectile dysfunction.
- Male Infertility Specialist/Urologist in private practice in Charlotte with Dr. Jacques P. Ganem and Catherine Meadows, PA-C. Part of Urology Specialists of the Carolinas.
- Appointed as Clinical Associate Professor in Urology to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Hospitals in Chapel Hill.
- Fellowship: Male Infertility, Microsurgery, Reproductive Medicine, and Erectile Dysfunction at Boston Medical Center, under the auspices of Dr. Robert Oates and Dr. Irwin Goldstein.
- Clinical Instructor: Department of Urology at the Boston University Medical Center and at the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- Urology Residency: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Hospitals in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Medical School: Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine in Rootstown, Ohio.
- Fellowship trained urologist with broad experience in all aspects of male infertility, varicocele repair, vasectomies, microsurgical vasectomy reversals, and erectile dysfunction.
- Active member of the American Urological Association (AUA), the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), the Society for the Study of Male Reproduction (SSMR), the Society of Male Reproduction in Urology (SMRU), and the American Society of Andrology (ASA).
- Published several articles in peer-reviewed professional journals, written several chapters in major textbooks on male infertility and erectile dysfunction, and has presented information at various national conferences.
- Actively involved in the education of staff, students, residents, and professional colleagues.